If you are lucky enough to have a beach house, either apartment, villa or any type of housing, sure the decor is very different from what you have in your home. There is no doubt that a house on the beach is to rest, relax and enjoy the weather, or at least the closeness of having the sea nearby although the weather did not accompany.
It is very important that your decor is focused on achieving a warm and welcoming atmosphere at all times, because certainly that calm will be what we seek when we come to it. Want to know how to decorate your beach house? Take note!
– Furniture: It is recommended that all parts you use are in light colors, as they are best suited for beach areas. You can go to something darker if they are wicker furniture and wear white accessories, such as cushions, which can also be in pastel shades. In style, the furniture will be vintage or rustic style very well.
– Color: as for the colors you should use generally for decorating the beach house, are valid both cold and warm. It is clear that the combination of blue and white is the most wins in this case, but remain well other colors like green, beige, yellow or brown
– Textiles: can not miss curtains, cushions, quilts and other textiles, all very important in any home decor. In the case of the beach house, it is best to opt for cotton, even for sheets and bedding all in general. The thin and light carpets will you well in any room, and heat will not give you if you choose the right material.
– Decorative elements: you can not miss in your decor ornaments as summery as seashells, a boat with sand, a stone from the beach … Any object that is related to the sea will be fine.
Tips to decorate the beach house
– Plants: they are essential and you can choose any kind and place it in the place that you like, will give much color and joy to that corner.
– Style: Clearly you can apply any decorative style you like, although that will fit best for the environment is the navy, the famous sailor style.