Vernee Mars



In the past we have spoken next Vernee Mars, which will replace as the flagship of the company to Apollo Lite. Today the manufacturer has revealed that will be two versions of this new device, the Vernee Mars and a Pro version. Now we finally know the full technical specifications, and the price of both versions.

At first, it was announced that Mars would have a MediaTek Helio P20 processor and 6GB of RAM. This will be the Pro version, and will go on sale in December at a price of $ 349.99, although the manufacturer has already said that at the time of launch will open a promotion to buy it for $ 299.99.

The biggest and only difference between Mars and Mars Vernee Pro is its internal hardware. While the Pro mount as we told you a P20 Helio processor and 6GB of RAM, normal model will Helio P10 MediaTek (MTK6755) processor and 4 GB of RAM. In exchange, the price will be $ 249.99, and also can get $ 50 cheaper at the moment it is released in December.
vernee-mars
Mars 2

The other technical features will be common to both devices. These include a 5.5-inch screen and full HD resolution which has the distinction of being, real and not with the usual effect of 2.5D curvature at the edges, one of the edges is less (less than 1 mm) . It will have 32 GB of internal storage eMMC 5.0 high speed, a battery of 3000 mAh, and chambers of high quality traditional mounts a Sony IMX258 sensor 13 Mpx and f / 2.0 at the back, and Samsung S5K5E2 of 5 Mpx on the front.

Mars 3

The handset has dimensions of 151.6 x 73 x 7.6 mm, making it one of the finest in the market with this screen size. Your body is made of a single piece of metal in its casing, made with Nano CNC Injection process that covers 98% of the back. The other 2% is occupied by the antennas, which as we told you above are located practically on the edge, in the same way as Apple has done in the new iPhone in July.

Mars 4

The manufacturer has already said that both versions of Mars hit stores in December, and since then can be purchased at a discount of $ 50 on both using the discount coupon vernee8Mars that, in theory, work on most online stores (still not listed in any, but good).




Get Latest Update, Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Today :

  • vernee mars shipping date
You might also likeclose