Dell launches the Italian version of the new Latitude 5000 notebooks designed for professionals and generally for the business world, offering interesting technical features and lines more “streamlined” than in the past.
Latitude 5000 will be available in two versions, with display from 14 (E5470) and 15-inch (E5570), with the base hardware configuration based on Intel Skyalake. The shell is made of polymers reinforced with carbon fiber, all for a thickness lower than in the past (-27%) as well as to the total weight of the PC (-18%).
We speak of course of the series CPU vPro, which are added to the docking feature (also wired USB Type-C), Operating System Windows 10 and more (there are several customization options).
The new Dell Latitude 5000 start at 730 Euro, here are all prominent features to follow:
• Structure in reinforced polymers with carbon fiber for a thin and light design; the excess material is then recycled to produce the chassis of other Latitude 5000, reducing waste to a minimum
• Increased scalability of performance and functionality of all sizes
• Processors quad core Intel Core vPro sixth generation
• Docking via the USB cable Type-C connectivity for a more efficient (only 15 Latitude 5000 Series quad-core) – a first for the Latitude line will be extended to other models in the new year
• Touch screen optional with Corning Gorilla Glass NBT
• Ergonomic keyboard business class ISO with optional backlighting
• High-density batteries for longer life (up to 17 hours with 84Wh battery on 15H)
• Flexible connectivity with E-family docking in the office or dock Dell and Intel Pro Wireless WiDi
• Dedicated accessories for use in mobility, such as Dell Power Companion
• Designed for Windows 10 natively – fast, effective and safer
• Base warranty and Dell ProSupport Plus for active support and predictive and protection against accidental damage